Thursday 5 May 2016

A Warriors Well Earned Meal.

Most of my time on the second day of the moot was spent carrying out guild duties for the Mages and Healers Guild. After quite a few hours on my feet standing guard and visiting factions with news of matters urgent and of information I took my leave and called in the bar to enjoy a pint. It seems another was also doing the same and was enjoying a well earned meal. I had no wish to disturb him as he ate but chose sketch him from across the bar. I had almost finished my sketch as he finished his meal. As he tided up and collected his trusty swords I took the time to wander over and say hello. His name was Giles Merryweather from the Jackals Faction, once he realised I meant nothing sinister in my greeting he proved to be a friendly & well mannered warrior. I hope you enjoyed your meal Giles and found safety and rest in the darkening hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment